Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kobe city

Nightview of port tower and maritime museum. I took this pics in Mosaic.
The nightview of port ternminal.
The railroad of portliner. I took this pics near by port terminal
I don't know what this buildings are. But, it looks like apartment , maybe.. haha

It's also medical center building and many buildings of port island.
You can see port behind the buildings. This buildings are medical center's.
When I visited Kobe, it rained.. So, I couldn't take clear view pics. There was raindrops on the windows of port-liner. So, I took off port-liner and went to outside of station. And I took pics of these .This is Medical center buildings in port island.
This is port-liner's Sanomiya station. Our family just arrived Sanomiya station by hankyu railway.

No comments: