Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Beijing in 2005

This is famous scenery of Beijing. Tiananmen Square is quite big.

An evening glow of Tiananmen Square.

This is Beijing's taxi. It's quite easy to find Korean company's car. This is good one. There are small and old taxies, also. Criminals attack taxi driver often.

I took this in front of Tiananmen Square. This road is very wide. There are many zelkova around here.
This is Chinese tea shop in market which located in front of Tiananmen Square. I saw many forigeners in there. I don't know exactly, but this shop is famous to forigener maybe. I bought Jasmin tea and tea cup from here.
This is tea cup sets. It was quite expensive. But it looks nice.

There was many kinds of tea pots and tea cups.

This is Chinese restaurant. I saw Chinese tradinational mask show. It was fun. But, it's not long.

No comments: